Providing maximum resolution at low sampling frequencies, this portable six-channel acquisition unit is used for long-term recording of magnetic fields at DC or low frequency. It powers and digitises the signal from one or two compatible magnetic field sensors (such as Mag-03) with a resolution up to 24 bits. If only one sensor is used the other inputs can record analogue signals such as temperature. Mag-03DAM is ideal for monitoring low-frequency signals over a long period of time.
• Earth's magnetic field monitoring for Magnetotellurics
• Monitoring of geomagnetically induced currents (GICs) in power networks.
• Space weather monitoring.
• Selectable sampling frequency, resolution (16 or 24-bit A-D) and low-pass filter cut-off frequency.
• RS-232 communication.
• Mains or battery operated.
• Mag-13 Sensors using suitable adaptor cable.
BBrochure OMOperation Manual ODOutline Drawings ANApplications Notes VVideo ACAcademic Papers CSCase Studies SSoftware